CLASSIC Tasting | 4 wines | € 45
Rasola, Etna Rosso DOC deAetna, Etna Bianco DOC deAetna, Etna Rosato DOC deAetna + light lunch
CONTRADE Tasting | 4 wines | € 55
Rasola, Etna Rosso DOC reserve Contrada Blandano, Etna Bianco DOC Contrada Blandano, Etna Bianco DOC Contrada Praino + light lunch
- Visit to the historic vineyards accompanied by stories of Etna's viticulture and family heritage
- Stop at the 1700s palmento with an evocative tasting among the original stone vats (1 ancestral wine)
- Stroll among vines, wild herbs, olive, and fruit trees, with stops at scenic points to enjoy views of Mount Etna and the sea
- Visit to the sustainable hypogean cellar and geological section with millennia-old visible lava stratifications
- Guided tasting of 3 organic and sustainable Etna DOC wines, deAetna
- Light lunch with local products
- Relaxation on the panoramic terrace surrounded by lush greenery
Explore with us the vineyards immersed in lush Etna vegetation and in the colours of a landscape stretching from the sea to the smoking volcano cone.
We will walk together amidst the nature surrounding the vineyards, telling a story of intact and precious biodiversity, among pomegranates, lemons, rosemary, olive trees, and wild herbs.
We will reach the nearby 1700s palmento, in the heart of our vineyards. It stands on the edge of an ancient stream, now dry, once used for grape transportation. Here we will tell you the story of local viticulture; among the stone vats where the "pistaturi" once sang, we will taste our Rasola, an ancestral wine produced according to the traditional Etna method, that of our ancestors.
We will visit the underground cellar where we will explain our work, the production methods inspired by sustainability principles, and the richness of the Etna terroir visible in the spectacular underground section 6 meters deep, showing the stratification of volcanic soil.
Then, we will sit down for a guided tasting of our deAetna red, white, and rosé wines (organic and sustainable Etna DOC). Or, alternatively, of our Contrade, Blandano and Praino.
The light lunch accompanying the tasting will tell you about the territory: the cured meats, cheeses, and other ingredients come from Sicilian producers who share our idea of sustainability. Each preparation is inspired by ancient recipes, simple yet flavorful, that once fed the farmers working in the vineyards: today we propose them with a contemporary twist along with the story of their origin.